Coaching provides professional support to individuals wishing to make some form of positive change happen within their lives. Coaching helps you to identify what you want in life, gain clarity and overcome the obstacles to achieve it|.
Do you make new years resolutions and then don't stick to them?
Do you want to kick start your health and fitness?
Or looking for a change in career direction?
Or you may of had children and lost a sense of yourself?
Or feeling unfulfilled and like you have not reached your potential?
Do you lack the confidence to make changes?
Or have ideas, but don't put them into action?
Do you need to organise your life more effectively?
If you have limiting beliefs and lack self confidence, coaching will give you the confidence to overcome fears, identify your capabilities and turn your dreams into a reality. Moving from self doubt to self satisfaction and happiness.
'I believe our dreams and aspirations are achievable,
when we believe in ourselves and our abilities,
then we start to get closer to them."
- Unhappy with your diet, health or fitness.
- Finding it difficult to face work challenges.
- Find yourself isolated and unhappy in general.
- Feeling unfulfilled and not achieved the goals you've wanted in life.
- Recently been made redundant.
- Dissatisfied with your work.
- Taking a career break or returning from a career break.
- Experiencing difficulties in your relationship.
- Recently become single or divorced.
- Socially shy.
Now is the time to take that step.
As more people have become familiar with having their own personal trainer, so have more people started to seek the support and guidance of a Professional Life Coach (PLC).
Key coaching areas to work with ;
- Confidence & low self esteem
- Business start up
- Business and future forecast
- Health Diet and Fitness
- Managing change and new transitions
- Organisation Skills
- Work/Life Balance
- Social Confidence and activities
<p>Registered with <a href="http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/melena-may">Counselling Directory</a></p>